The tuition fees for Incheon International Christian School are divided into admission-related costs and monthly tuition fees.
* School Development Fund (Deposit): We have implemented a deposit system for the stable education of students.
* The School Development Fund is a one-time payment upon admission and is non-refundable.
* Additional costs include: textbook purchasing, school bus fees, meals, special activity fees (in part), and physical education uniform purchasing, among others.
- Sibling Scholarship: Tuition fee scholarship benefits applied to senior students.
- Pastor and Missionary Child Scholarship: For students who are children of pastors or missionaries, and children of members of the Han-Young World Church.